Risk Control Analyst/Accident Prevention Services Consultant
QuestPro Consultants, Brookfield, WI
Well-established, A rated insurance carrier that specializes in large commercial casualty and alternative risk is looking for a Loss Control Consultant to work out of the corporate office in Brookfield, WI. This person will be responsible for ensuring policyholder’s compliance in regards to accident prevention. The main responsibilities of this role would be:
– Analyze client’s loss exposures and risk characteristics that are aligned with respective jurisdictions across the country.
– Communicate service requirements and plans with brokers and TPA’s
– Make occasional visits to clients
The ideal candidate will have:
– Minimum 3 years of recent experience as an occupational health and safety professional, with a strong focus on workplace health and safety.
– Bachelors degree in safety, industrial hygiene, risk management
– Certified Safety Professional, Certified Industrial Hygienist or Certified Safety Manager/Specialist
Official Job Description
Seeking an Accident Prevention Services Consultant to join our clients Home Office in Brookfield, WI. This full-time position is responsible for the planning, execution, and documentation of assigned tasks necessary for compliance with state-required carrier accident prevention services statutes. Some additional responsibilities include:
• Analyze policyholder risk characteristics, loss exposures, and loss experience against established service criteria in respective jurisdictions or as requested to assist in policyholder selection.
• Document exposures and risk analyses, service decisions, services offers, and services delivered.
• Review service activity that is provided by third party providers, in relation to carrier requirements.
• Identify, plan for, and arrange for delivery of any residual required services, beyond what is provided by third party providers.
• Communicate service requirements, plans, and deliverables with respective Brokers, Account Executives, Account Managers, internal Claim Managers, and Third Party Administrators, supporting our overall position in the marketplace.
• Identify, track, monitor, communicate, and resolve assignment-related issues, scope changes, variances, and contingencies that arise. Keep the Loss Control Director and other stakeholders apprised.
• Makes periodic visits to policyholder work locations (nationwide).
• Periodically attend, participate in, and/or present at policy holder or captive membership business meetings.
This position requires a minimum of three years of experience in the occupational health and safety profession and at least one of the following qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree in safety, industrial hygiene, Risk Management, or related field.
• A current certification by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals as a Certified Safety Professional or Associate Safety Professional;
• A current certification by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene as a Certified Industrial Hygienist or Industrial Hygienist in Training; or
• A current certification by the World Safety Organization as a Certified Safety Manager, or Certified Safety Specialist.
• At least seven years, of the most recent ten years, as an occupational health and safety professional, having worked a minimum of fifty percent (50%) of their time devoted to workplace health and safety.
This position requires the ability to collect, analyze, and summarize loss data. This position requires travel periodically, therefore, one must continuously have a motor vehicle operator’s record that is considered satisfactory as defined by company and/or corporate procedures, which are subject to change
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org