Loss Prevention Representative
West Bend Mutual Insurance, North Eastern WI
West Bend Mutual Insurance Company currently has an immediate opening for a Loss Prevention Representative serving the North Eastern portion of the state (from Wausau/Stevens Point to Green Bay/Door County. It is preferred that the ideal candidate reside in the Green Bay/Fox Valley area.
Duties & Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include surveying of commercial risks for underwriting staff and risk improvement services for commercial risks. The position will be a home based position.
• Bachelor’s degree in safety and health, risk management or equivalent with 3-5 years of insurance experience preferred.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Loss Prevention role (outside of a retail setting) conducting physical surveys, investigating risk exposures/accidents, analyzing risk experience and making recommendations to assist insureds in maintaining their loss control programs.
• The ability to work in the field with limited managerial direction but also able to work effectively with underwriters to determine risk and acceptability.
• An aptitude for finding the “silver lining” in complex and sensitive situations.
• The willingness to gain additional knowledge and experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can go to our website at www.thesilverlining.com for a complete job description and application to submit expressing interest.